Friday, October 24, 2014

The Yggdrasil Library Librarians

The Ash Yggdrasil by Friedrich Wilhelm Heine 1886

Janice-Scott-Reeder

Janice Scott-Reeder:
Druidess / Witch Profession Psychic Reader and Astrologer, Ard Ollam  of Craeftgemot Witancoveyne, owner Cosmic Salamander Inc.  A Metaphysical Supplies, Psychic Services and CWi's Druid Center. Find me at:




George King, AKA TDK / The Druid King:


I am a Natural Witch / Druid reincarnated, a founding member of Craeftgemot Witancoveyne (A Druid Church and School in America) and practice what we call Techno-Druidism which makes me a Techno Druid. TD's use both Modern Science and the Ancient Occult Sciences in Alchemical and Psychic forms Magick and Divination. This translates to we use any and all things that work from above or below, if the price is right and the Karma fair. Here I post some of my views and research.
Find me at:Cosmic Salamander Inc.  A Metaphysical Supplies, Psychic Services and CWi's Druid Center. 
http://www.facebook.com/cosmicsalamander




No comments:

Post a Comment