Friday, November 14, 2014

Antiqua Restaurata


A question to all that study the Antiqua Restaurata of our Pagan past.
We often see a a few terms in Goidelic (Old Irish) or other Brittonic languages like Cymraeg or y Gymraeg (Old Welsh) or even Lingua Latīna (old Latin) .
Sprinkled into the soups of modern pagan though, books and blogs.
Yet most often without a useful Citations to where found for us poor souls that are not polyglots.
So I was wondering if you like I treasure finding old references to these antiqua restaurata spices of the past ? And even go as far as creating you own reference documents.

 And yes I do try to keep using older names in most I do to perhaps help self educate and aid memory storage nor keep charged up units.


Would love to share notes with you at:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/howtobeadruid/



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Here I will be starting a new list as I find or re-find them.

Here is a blog of terms I will be looking for as I have also used them.

http://hoodoo-vodou-druido-grove.blogspot.com/2014/03/old-irish-terms-i-have-used.html


And here is were I started looking to traces some terms of claims and the results I have gotten so far on Druids and  five sided things.

No comments:

Post a Comment