Saturday, November 24, 2018

R- Easy copy from on Blog page to a new one.



I am a big user of Googles Blogger.com Blogging. With a score or so of different Blogs.  Most of the Facebook pages we at the Cosmic Salamander Inc. host also have a Blogger Blog.

There can be many reasons you may want to copy the full content of one blog page to another blog page or a different blog altogether.

While there are many ways I am sure to do this. This is how I do it.

1) Go to edit blog you want to copy.

2) Switch the view from Compose to HTML. This may not be needed but as I have to use HTML view to add Amazon links, I use I for copying also.

3) Control A to highlight the whole blog Text/Pictures area.

4) Control C to copy highlighted.

5) Open a new blog, title it, and switch the view from Compose to HTML.

6) Control V to paste in copied data.

7) Switch back the view to Compose, you should have everything, active links, pictures non-showing HTML like Java Scripts for ads.

8) Save and Publish.





As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment